23.9.06

Yeah!! haha..managed to get my fingers typing for this shitty blog..achievement. Nothing much to blog about actually. Got back my prelim results and it sucked. Only managed to pass 3 subjects and all are borderline passes only. Left only 1 more month to O level, wonder how much can I prepare in this 1 month..haha. Anyway, went to chill at siglap today. Went home around 11 and played dota all the way. What a boring day, but lucky its FRIDAY! meaning no school tomorrow! Haha..just turned 17 recently, didn't celebrate much, just went to chill around. O yeah..thanks to all those who wished me and erm..ya..thanks. Its 3.20am now, gonna meet acap tomorrow at 12 to go library to study..hahaha..don't think I will be able to wake up on time but aiyah..who cares.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home