2.8.06

Something's wrong with my blog. The pics are dotted with white spots. Wtf..cant be bothered la..

Today was suppose to be hardcore education day but, shit happens. I overslept and din go to school. Woke up around 7.45am, realised that I was late and so I went back to sleep. Woke up again at 1 plus. Did Maths paper til 4 or 5 plus got changed and went out to meet Billy and Nick at town. Jalan jalaned and around 7 plus Nicholas and Suratman came to meet us. Had dinner at Lido. Ate the KFC's O.R chicken chop. Fucking nonsense regretted eating it and it taste kinda disgusting too. After da disgusting meal, chilled at Lido til 9 plus and we decided to walk to Cine. Went to play very very expensive lan games located at Cine. $3.50/hr nonsense sia. But the comp there quite good la. Play play play until 11 walked to PS there cause we decided that its still early. Reached PS and took a bus home with Suratman.

My sis just printed lots and lots of Maths practice paper for me. Damn, look at it only feel like sleeping. How to complete?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home