7.8.06

I hate Sundays. It marks the start of 5 long, boring and tiring days. Thank god this coming week ain't that bad as it is National Day week. So anyway, I got a feeling this year's National Day celebration in school is gonna be fucked up. We are not allowed to wear home clothes this year. Instead, we are asked to wear any red or white top and school bottom..like wtf sia and this is our last year in that nonsense fucked up school and we must wear that kind of shit. Hak..fuck it.

Ok..update to whoever is interested to know about my studies. Everybody seems to be studying very hard nowadays except me. Prelims is about 2 or 3 more weeks if i not wrong and ya, I haven start preparing yet. Guessed I am screwed for Prelims and maybe O levels. So at the end of my 5 years in that fucked up nonsense school, I might just end up at some ITE or maybe retaking my O's..shit happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home