25.6.06










And so people, I am back from Taiwan. Fuckingily fun over there, bought shit loads of stuff also. Think i spent around 600 plus sg dollars in 5 days..haha. Bought stuff like deck, jeans, many t-shirts and a cap. Also, ate like a pig there..haha..time to work out! Damn, school is starting tomorrow. FUCK! gotta wake up early, go to that stupid building located at Jalan Langgar Bedok, listen to da teachers nag..blah blah blah. Another 5 more months and I am outta there. YEAH. But this 5 months is gonna be hell. Teachers confirm give tons and tons of homework, especially Mah Pow. Staying back after school for extra lessons and longer tuition hours..hahaha. I am gonna do all these things and get good grades for O levels and after that, I am gonna enjoi my ass off..HAHAHA!! But first, gotta get some sleep now. Tomorrow got school! Chiao all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home